HP Elite USB C Docking Station – Overview
There are lots of reasons for you to use this innovative HP Elite USB-C Docking Station. It is sleek, powerful, and carries some real firepower to facilitate all your multitasking efforts.
No matter if you need an extended screen for your home or office work purpose, this device is quite a winner in bringing the desired outcome.
Once you have fully charged the device, you can make it connect to your desired peripheral or smart device without any hassle or lag.
Moreover, the connection process stays streamlined and uninterrupted even during long hours of usage.
- It will let you connect to your preferred device with the Type-C Attached USB Cable.
- It will give connectivity to a Wired Network as well as Multiple Displays.
- You’ll get the availability of HDMI, Display Port, RJ-45, and 5 USB Ports.
- There’s support for PXE boot, and 802.1x.
- It shares compatibility with the HP Elite x2 1012 G1.
- You’ll get the availability of a plethora of USB ports (2 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0).
- There is an HDMI video port.
- There’s support for DataPort.
- The devices come on board with an ethernet jack. It comes in handy wherever there’s a need for the connection directly to equipment via a cable.
- You will also be provided with a sound output jack for speakers.
- MIC input jack is available.
- There’s always a requirement for a power outlet. It comes with the supply of an adapter.
- The docking station does not act as a power source for the smart device it gets connected with
- It lacks a storage pouch specifically for all the parts.
Overall, this is the docking station you would appreciate due to its portability, efficiency, and powerful performance. Hence, you can deem it perfect for all your multitasking requirements at any given time of the day.
HP Genuine Elite USB-C Dock Station- detailed overview
With this upgraded unit, you can accelerate your productivity without needing additional peripherals or devices. What makes it remarkable is that it’s an ultra-portable dock with options for full desktop connectivity. So, you don’t have to ever include compromises as a part of your schedule.
We all know how docking your favorite devices and gadgets can offer some serious boost to our productivity.
With this device, you can get a well-developed ability to connect to multiple displays. You’ll also get the availability of lightning-fast wired internet.
There are options for multiple external hard drives, as well as other USB devices. The remarkable part is that it is the renewed Multiple Ports docking station.
It will give the options for connecting your laptop to Ethernet, DisplayPort, USB-C, HDMI, and four USB ports.
1 x DisplayPort 1 x HDMI 1 x Ethernet 1 x USB-C type 4 x USB 3.0 Ports 1 x Audio Port 1 x DC-IN Blue tip 19.5V – 3.33A (65Watt).
The strikingly distinct Features & details
- Multiport availability – you’ll get the options for Connectivity for devices through HDMI, DisplayPort, 4 USB ports, 1 USB-C, and Ethernet. The minimum system requirements are Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; and Windows 7.
- With it, you’ll get the availability of one cable to connect your laptop or any other required smart device. So, you can effortlessly connect/disconnect the laptop as and when needed using a single cable.
- You’ll get options for connecting to two displays simultaneously. However, it would be best if you remembered that some ports won’t power both. That said, you can connect to HDMI while moving on to the DisplayPort and have two screens working simultaneously.
- It becomes a steady way of keeping your space organized with the small form factor. The size is compact and fits in the palm. You’ll get the compatibility with HP laptops/ tablets with USB-C and USB ports.
- The availability of Multiple Ports gives the option for Connecting your laptop to HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C, Ethernet, and four USB ports. The configuration for the same is 1 x DisplayPort 1 x HDMI 1 x Ethernet 1 x USB-C type 4 x USB 3.0 Ports 1 x Audio Port 1 x DC-IN Blue tip 19.5V – 3.33A (65Watt).
Bottom-line for HP Elite USB C Docking Station
This HP Elite USB-C Docking Station comes on board with some really distinctive features and specifications.
Still, it’s always recommended to check through its features and settings to make up your mind regarding its purchase.