4 Best Headsets for iPhone
Best headsets for iPhone is the one with high-end audio quality, balanced sound, powerful bass, comfort fit, and excellent microphone. Since the headphone jack in the latest Apple iPhones is gone, you can connect only the wireless Bluetooth headphones.
Without the lightning to 3.5mm adapter, you can’t connect standard wired headphones with your iPhone. That’s why many iPhone users have eliminated the cord and started using wireless headsets.
List of the Best Headsets for iPhone
The majority of iPhone users appreciate Apple’s wireless Earbuds for its amazing sound quality. Still, some audiophiles wish to have wireless Bluetooth headphones for splendid Me-Time.
So, let’s prepare the list of the best headset for iPhone to make it easy for you.
Founded by rap star Dr. Dre in 2008, Beats is now owned by Apple. After the purchase in 2014, there are some astounding advancements in sound, quality, and comfort.
Powerbeats Pro might sound pricey at first, but the balanced audio and powerful bass make it a perfect purchase for your iPhone. The headset comes with an Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for superior performance.
These water and sweat resistance earbuds are a perfect choice for those who spend quality time running and workout.
- Up to 9 hours playback time (24 hours with charging case)
- Apple H1 headphone chip for superior performance
- Lightweight wireless headphones built for athletes
- Sweat and water resistance design
- Each earbud connects individually to the iPhone
- Volume and track controls on each earbud to adjust the music
- In-ear headphones with Fast Fuel charging
When looking for the best headset for iPhone, you can’t miss Apple’s AirPods Pro. For the best audio experience, you can go for this Apple-made headset.
Additionally, the headset is specially made for iPhones (connects with Android too) for quality performance, balanced audio, and powerful bass. You also get quick access to Siri without even touching the headset.
The headset also has an active noise cancellation feature for wonderful music, gaming, and call time.
- Up to 4.5 hours playback time (24 hours with charging case)
- Connect to Siri just by saying “Hey Siri”
- Easily connects with 2-sets of AirPods to share songs
- Let Siri announce your messages without even touching
- Apple H1 headphone chip that delivers amazing sound
- Three size silicon tips for a customizable fit
- Switch to Transparency Mode by holding the force sensor
For those who love single-ear headsets, the Plantronics Voyager 5200 is the right choice for you. Features such as improved noise cancellation and voice clarity have made this masterpiece stand strong in the list.
The dynamic mute alert identifies if the headset is on mute while you are talking, and identifies instantly. Also, the smart sensors easily direct calls to the headset if you are wearing it.
For Siri lovers, this headset also gives you quick access to Siri with buttons on the device.
- Up to 7 hours playback time (standby time – 9 days)
- WindSmart Technology to eliminate background noise when on call
- Cutting edge noise cancelling feature for better sound clarity
- Whisper alerts to update you for incoming calls – Simply say Answer or Ignore
- Mute On-Off easily with a single button from the device
- Water and sweat-proof Nano-coating to protect when doing workouts
- Built-in Alexa to control multiple functions without touching the device
Sony lovers, here is the piece that you are looking for to connect with your iPhone. These over-ear headphones give you superb audio quality with a well-round sound. The one feature admired by most of the music enthusiasts is its 30 hours playback time with a single charge.
Sony WH-1000XM3 has an ergonomic design, which is super lightweight and comfortable to wear. The headsets are foldable and can be easily packed for worry-free traveling.
The digital noise-canceling feature makes this headphone a brilliant choice from this list.
- Up to 30 hours of playback time with a single charge
- Digital noise canceling for superior well-round audio performance
- Alexa voice assistant enabled with a simple touch
- Quick attention mode to switch to mute quickly
- Touch controls on the device to control music, attend calls, and more
- Ergonomic design and lightweight material makes it comfortable to wear