- Best Solar Powered Wireless Security Camera System – Pick The Best
- 1. Reolink Argus PT with Solar Panel Security Camera
- 2. Soliom S600 Security Camera
- 3. SOLIOM S60 Security Camera
- 4. Reolink Argus 2 Security Camera
- 5. ieGeek ZS-GX2S Security Camera
- Environment friendly
- Don’t worry about the power supply
- No hassles for installation
- More storage options
- Remote access
Best Solar Powered Wireless Security Camera System
5 best solar powered wireless security camera system – Installing a CCTV or a security camera at your place is the best to secure the premises. Meanwhile, some people end up installing wired security cameras. They get into hassles of managing the long cables and have to tie them, or they can cut or break if set loose.
However, now several companies have addressed the issues and known about what a customer needs. They have given the tri-fold benefit for a CCTV. Take a look at the same.
- High fidelity security cameras to keep you and your family safe 24/7
- Wireless CCTV technology that gets rid of the intermingled wires and hassles
- Solar powered security cameras last long and can resist any weather. From rains to the windy atmosphere, humid climate, etc., these security cameras can withstand the same. They also consume less electricity as most of the time; they consume solar energy.
Further, when you talk about the wired security systems, they are almost becoming obsolete gradually. They also used the DVR (Digital video recorder) system that records the footage until it is filled. Then it overwrites the same with the new video recording. Meanwhile, the new age CCTV cameras have the compatibility of using memory cards. They are less expensive and give more storage options with portability.
Best Solar Powered Wireless Security Camera System – Pick The Best
Find out the best CCTV cameras that are powered by solar energy. They all connect using wireless technology and give clear video footage.
Get 100% wire-free and solar powered CCTV for what you need for security. It runs on 2.4 GHz technology, so the connectivity remains perfect. Secondly, it stays fully charged with the solar panel equipped with a 6500mAh battery.
- Stay free from hassles of wires and cables
- Capable of using tilt and pan features with a panoramic camera; remote rotation is also possible
- Free cloud storage available with different plans as per the requirement of storage
- Inbuilt motion sensor with a customized siren alert to warn off invaders
Another brilliant camera by Soliom, the S600 is something that you should opt for without secnd thought. One of the giant batteries in a security camera, this one is equipped with a 9000mAh battery.
Don’t bother about the electricity as it can work continuously with the solar panel. Meanwhile, the –4-degree F to 140-degree F weather resistant makes it weatherproof and durable being outdoors.
- Give yourself peace of mind with smart outdoor CCTV
- 1080p Full HD video
- Smart detection to capture a moving body with a heat signature.
- IP65 rating to withstand outdoor harsh weather and damages
- Extended night vision range
- Multiple options to store the video footage with easy access
Avoid frequent charging with the benefit of a 4000mAh large battery. Further, this camera uses no wires or cables so that you have wireless freedom. Meanwhile, the installation is quick and easy.
- The camera is solar powered as well as weatherproof too with its IP66 capability
- Take benefit of the motion detection feature that helps you with a siren alert
- Superior night vision to enable you to see in the dark
- Free cloud storage or opt for cloud storage with multiple options
- Full HD video vision with live view
Yet another surveillance camera from Reolink with starlight night vision. Meanwhile, the CMOS sensor gives you complete HD video footage may it be day or night. Take benefit of the cloud storage that is encrypted yet accessible only to you.
- Works with Google Assistant, and you ask Hey Google to show the live camera feed
- Durable and long-lasting design
- Get 180 days protection with just one charge from the solar panel
- Advanced Wi-Fi chip for low power consumption and better connectivity
- Color night vision camera with the option to turn it into black and white vision
- Motion sensor detection with a customized siren to warn off invaders
The security camera has a more extensive battery power of 15000mAh. Don’t worry about recharging it; install and forget about the battery life. Further, the installation is 100% wireless with the quick operation. Wi-Fi works on the 2.4 GHz technology for better penetration and coverage.
- Get up to 365 days of battery life with solar panel technology
- Clear 1080p FHD video footage with sharp images during the day, night, or bad weather
- Infrared night vision gives superior viewing capabilities in the dark
- Wide-angle view to capture every nook and corner of the place
- Notification alerts when a sensor is triggered, such as motion detection, etc
- Easy and quick installation
5 Best Solar Powered Wireless Security Camera System – The Benefits
One of the best security camera systems one can buy for home or office purposes. From driveways to farms, barns to construction sites, solar-powered security cameras can be used anywhere. Further, with the wireless capabilities, these cameras can be used in specific areas where the wired system is almost nil.
Let us dive into the many benefits solar-powered CCTV cameras provide.
When it comes to using solar-powered security cameras, they don’t harm the environment. As they use solar energy to make their function work, we can call these cameras to equip with green energy. Sunlight doesn’t cause any pollution as compared to other cameras with disposable batteries. Meanwhile, the solar-powered security cameras don’t require a specific infrastructure for the installation.
Don’t worry about the power supply
As the power supply is mostly the sunlight, these security cameras don’t run out of power supply. Further, their batteries are rechargeable in nature which also work as power banks. During the day, they consume sunlight to keep themselves recharged. However, after sunset, the device remains working because the batteries have enough juice to keep the cameras up and running. At the same time, even it is a cloudy atmosphere or rainy season, the camera works appropriately without sunlight.
No hassles for installation
The first thing is that these security cameras are solar-powered. Secondly, they are set up wirelessly, so there is no hassle with wires or cables. It makes the installation easier at your place, home, or office. Moreover, they are also best suited to install at construction sites.
More storage options
Unlike the DVR that used the old-fashioned hard disk to store the video footage, these CCTV cameras have multiple storage options. Meanwhile, the cameras work as a standalone equipment; still, you can use cloud storage for online storage. However, the backup memory cards are always at help to add extra gigabytes.
Well, you can also view the video footage with the wired security cameras equipped with a DVR. However, that is a tricky setup, and you know why, because of the wires and cables. Meanwhile, the solar-powered cameras are WiFi enabled, so they are always connected to the internet 24/7. The person or family, even at a remote location, can easily access the video footage. Further, by adding more cameras in the same home network, more eyes can see your property when you are not nearby.
Wrap it up
So, these are the solar-powered CCTV cameras you have been looking for. Further, with several benefits, you can even share your experience about how they work. Hope you and your family stay safe and you keep an eye on your property when not nearby.