If you are a writer who is looking for best laptops for writers on a budget, you probably now the drill by now. The problem is choosing a good quality laptop that will have enough memory to accommodate your need with a reliable performance within your budget. Over spending is easier than you think as all the vendors calls their products “best laptop for writers” but in most cases you end up paying for features you don’t really need. Get the laptop you need for writing not more than that.
Best laptops for writers on a budget
Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible Laptop , 4GB DDR3L, 32GB eMMC, C738T-C7KD
This Chromebook R 11 computer has a 360 degrees rotation that lets you configure it in all directions efficiently. You do not need to worry about it breaking into two parts when folding and unfolding it. It has a true definition of flexibility. This laptop is portable and can be carried around with you with much convenience because of its portable size. The notebook computer has a long battery life for every single charge in a day. It will let you perform many writing tasks without having to charge continuously. Durability of the battery makes this laptop one of the best laptops for writers on a budget.
Product Description you must consider before Buying –
- This laptop has an Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core Processor with up to 2.48GHz
- It also has an 11.6″ HD IPS 10-point multi-touch screen (1366×768).
- 4GB of DDR3L Onboard Memory & 32GB eMMC
- 11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz) & Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 10 hours of battery life.
- 1-USB 3.0 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port &1 – HDMI port with HDCP support.
- HD Webcam (1280×720)
- Google Chrome Operating System
Product Features and details –
- This Google Chromebook runs on a Google Chrome Operating System that is built to match today’s competitive world. This operating system has anti-virus protection; it has automatic updates and has a quick booting process that facilitates a good internet connection.
- The laptop comes installed with standard Google apps. It lets you edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets, and slides. Google Play store enables you to download many writing tools such as Grammarly, Skandy, Kindle books. Magazines etc.
- The Acer Chromebook has a built-in storage to let you access your offline files in addition to storage space 100GB of Google Drive to cater for file backup.
Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch FHD (1920×1080) Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81JW0000US, Business Black
Product description for the Lenovo Chromebook
- This laptop is more secure, faster, and simpler to use. It comes in a sleek, stylish, and slim laptop chassis in business black. Besides being among the best laptops for writers on a budget, this laptop will improve your writing desire because of its beauty.
- When looking for a laptop with the latest multimedia in high definition, this is the right choice for you. The Chromebook computer features an FHD display that is almost edgeless to let you enjoy your multimedia content like a Pro.
- The Lenovo Chromebook is always fast and up to date, offering the current digital security while delivering daily performance through powerful processing with integrated graphics.
- Its battery life lasts for 10 hours for every charge in a day. It gives you the chance t write bulk work with minimal disruptions.
Product features and details –
- The Chromebook offers high performance since it has a Media Tek MTK8173C Processor, Google Chrome Operating System, 4GB LPDDR3, and 64 GB eMMC 5. 1
- It comes in a whole sleek and stylish design that is worth your money: The Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than 1 inch and 3.3 lbs. It makes it easy to carry around.
- The computer has a 14-inch FHD display that is perfect for daily computing and multimedia tasks.
- Its powerful processing will ease your daily computer user needs. The laptop has an LPDDR3 memory that enables faster processing. It has eMMC storage for fast boot-ups, it has fast software loading abilities and a storage space of 100 GB of cloud storage through Google Drive.
- The Lenovo Chromebook can connect with other devices: The computer has full I/O support together with a USB-C, micro SD and a USB 3. 0 for fast connectivity. You can enjoy the Wi-Fi experience from this computer since it has a powerful 2 x 2 Wi-Fi ac. It also comes with Bluetooth technology of 4. 1. It is built with a 720p webcam and with two 2W speaker systems for secure collaboration with a suite of compatible applications via Chrome Operating System.
- Easy to use Chromebook: The computer is user-friendly as it provides a built-in virus protection; it has a long battery life that will use the gadget for a longer time.
Tips for Buying A Laptop –
- A small laptop screen implies portability: Many laptops have screen sizes ranging between 11 to 17 inches. If you want your computer in a more stable place without movement, it is better to buy a 15-inch model. However, if you are to move around with the laptop most of the time, opt for the 13 or 14-inch model.
- Always buy a laptop with a longer battery life: Go for laptops with a battery life of at least 8 hours per day if you are to stay away from a power outlet while using your computer.
- Choose a laptop with a resolution of at least 1080p: Most of the computers with this resolution cost below $400. You can use a computer with a screen resolution of 1920×1080. It is known as the full High Definition resolution. The amount of pixels eases the reading of web pages with minimal scrolling and enables the stacking of two windows side by side for multitasking. Computers having this resolution are among the best laptops for writers on a budget. Give it a try.
If you are a writer on a budget this shouldn’t put you on a technical limitation. Writing doesn’t really require a complex laptop hardware as all you need a word processor and ability to browse quickly. All of the laptops we selected in this articles are chosen to be fit for writers on a budget so you can make your choice comfourtably.