How to Use Canon M50? – Overview
Have you ended up buying the latest Canon camera but don’t know how to use Canon M50? If yes, then it is worth understanding the basic features and settings of the camera that will give you ate required knowledge about its usage.
Canon M50 proves to be one of the most innovative models by Canon. You may come through initial troubles regarding its usage, but referring to the below guidelines and instructions can certainly help you during the process.
The camera becomes a bit complicated for the ones who have used the previous models by canon. The autofocus mode can give you amazing shots while keeping control of the camera settings.
Before you jump further with the usage, there is a need for a proper understanding of the photography requirements and the automated modes.
It’s a well-known fact that ISO plays a major role in the delivery of the perfect essence of the shots. Regarding the all-new model by Canon, you will get auto ISO settings ranging between 100 ISO and 32000 ISO. So, it will give you an excellent shot even in low light conditions.
If you want to click in the well-lit surroundings, you can get the tweak in the same setting as per your requirements.
Shutter speed plays a key role in the maintenance of the brightness of the image or the video. When you get this camera, you will get the optimized way of setting the shutter speed.
It will play a critical role when you are capturing the action shot. However, you have to keep control over the camera so that it does not shake and spoil the shoot.
The aperture becomes the opening in the lens that is responsible for controlling the amount of light entering the camera.
When you keep the right aperture value, you can rest assured that the photography will be excellent. When you are a beginner, you will require learning more about the aperture for proper photography.
Sensor size and lens
The full-frame sensor becomes quite advantageous for the creativity and innovation of photographers. The lens size is also optimum for giving you good capture with some stunning shots.
The camera also becomes compatible with its range of lenses. The Canon M50 can give you a clear image at all times.
Controlling the layout
You will get the top plate that will come with a range of controls and buttons for modes to dial, an on or off button, shutter buttons, LCD top display, a mode dial, a dioptric adjustment dial, as well as a lens release button.
Besides, there are controls on the rear side like the main menu, magnified button, info button, adjust button, and playback button.
Shooting with the camera
- First of all, set the camera on.
- Then, enter the AUTO mode.
- You have to set the setting by going through the menus.
- Then, compose the shot and start shooting the movies.
- You have to start shooting and take your finger off the movie button.
- Then, finish shooting while pressing the movie button again to stop the shooting.
Viewing images and videos
- Initially, after shooting, you have to enter playback mode.
- Then, browse the images to access scroll display mode.
- You have to turn the dial rapidly, and play the movies by pressing the play button on the control panel.
- You can adjust the volume as well.
Setting shooting modes
- Firstly, you have to select the auto or hybrid auto mode.
- You can create a short video mode, a special movie mode, as well as a creative filter mode.
- You can also continue with the adjustment of the screen angle and orientation.
- For that, you have to tilt the screen up to 180 degrees.
To get ahead with the required shooting mode, press the arrow button. Using the arrows button, you can set the other menus as well. Now, start turning the dial. Then as soon as the setting is complete, you can start shooting in the desired mode without any issues.
This high-end flip screen camera doesn’t require much skills and knowledge. Still, you must stay updated regarding a few basic settings and controls to get an expert hand on how to use Canon M50.