Best Wireless Gaming Headsets
Wireless gaming headsets are a momentous promotion to traditional wired headsets. A cordless gaming headphone boosts your game-playing experience like anything. With several categories of games such as PlayStation, Xbox One, PC, and Switch, you can get a masterpiece that is compatible with all.
For gaming enthusiasts, cordless headphones are a highly valuable accessory to chat with friends and listen to every single beat in the game. Be it enemies approaching or gun reload, real gamers know the value of a good gaming headset.
Best Wireless Gaming Headsets to Buy Right Now
Gaming headphones are a pricey gear, especially the wireless ones. That’s because there are absolutely no cables to limit, and you can walk in the home without taking off the headphones. Wireless gaming headsets offer the freedom, top-notch sound, and balanced audio – all that a real gamer asks for.
With that said, let’s prepare the list of best wireless gaming headsets right here.
HyperX is an emerging brand name in the gaming headphones industry. Gamers appreciate the pieces made by them, and you can take HyperX Cloud Flight for an example.
HyperX Cloud Flight is widely known for its great battery life. This reasonably priced headphone comes with plenty of other tech traits other than the impressive battery. It also has built-in LED lights to maximize your gaming experience.
This must be the best-buy in the budget-category price range.
- Up to 30 hours of battery life
- Detachable boom microphone with noise-cancellation feature
- Compatible with PlayStation, PS4, PS4 Pro, PC, and Mac
- On-board mic controls for a smoother experience
- Extra-comfy rotating ear cups with LED lights
Increase your budget a bit and get a truly gamers’ headphones with 7.1 surround sound. This masterpiece by Razer is enough to give your game-playing time a boom.
Extraordinary comfort, balanced sound, and powerful bass are the features you get in this headphone. The super-comfy cushions come with cooling gel for added comfort during prolonged playing hours.
This super-lightweight headphone is the first choice for many gaming enthusiasts.
- Up to 14 hours of playback time with single charge
- Wireless compatible with PC and PS4
- Wired 3.5mm compatible with PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone
- Auto-adjusting headband for comfort during gaming sessions
- Lightweight and robust material for extra convenience
- Comfortable cushions with cooling gel to reduce heat build-up
You can’t ask for much at this price. The Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 is one of the remarkable choices at a reasonable price range. This headphone has truly-gaming design, 7.1 surround sound, and crystal-clear audio for the ultimate gaming experience.
Even the comfortable cushions and detachable mic in this headphone are worth the price. Also, there is a 3.5mm microphone jack to use it as wired headphones.
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- DTS headphone with immersive 7.1 surround sound
- Excellent sound quality with powerful bass
- Wired headphone jack also available
- 100% wireless connectivity for the best gaming experience
For gaming enthusiasts, this is one of the best wireless gaming headsets. The headset comes with Dolby 7.1 surround sound that delivers pro audio quality.
Out of the box, you get utmost comfort, balanced audio, and powerful bass in this headphone to enhance your gaming time. This masterpiece is truly great for long gaming periods, as the battery life is extremely better.
These headphones are compatible with Xbox One and PC, and can’t be connected to devices with cable to other devices. You can call it the only drawback in this headphone.
- Up to 17 hours of battery life
- Excellent pro-grade audio quality
- Strong build quality material for extra long life
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound
- Well-balanced sound for excellent gaming experience
- Super-comfy well-padded ear cushioning for added comfort
It’s important to look for a headset for your unique ear structure. Depending on the size and structure of your ears you may want to decide one of the following wifi headsets:
On ear: Best for gaming. Especially if you move a lot while playing
Over ear: Listening music
In ear: Conversation. In ear headphones are easy gears to carry around and less better on the eyes of your audience during video chats.
Airbuds: Classic airbuds may have lower sound quality and but they are comfortable
Bone conduction: They are best if you are not a big fan of headsets. Bone conduction headsets let you be flexible when walking around and they apply less pressure to your ears.