ASUS has announced ZENWIFI ET8 – the latest Wi-Fi 6E mesh networking system. It is the successor of Wi-Fi 6 with an additional 6Ghz frequency band to provide better connectivity with lower latency than previous generations of Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi E is specifically designed to deliver high-performance, seamless Wi-Fi connectivity to the entire home.
Features of ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8
- The Mesh Wi-Fi system has two AXE6600 routers, offering superfast, secure, and reliable Wi-Fi connections inside and outside your home.
- It has a processor with four computing cores operating at a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz. The RAM volume is 512 MB, and the built-in flash chip capacity is 256 MB.
- It has a bandwidth of up to 6600 Mbps, making ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 2.2 times faster than tri-band AC 3000 routers.
- It supports the newly licensed 6 GHz frequency band, which is reserved exclusively for Wi-Fi 6E devices. This frequency band is ideal for backhaul connections between the Wi-Fi 6E nodes.
- The ET8 router can support both 5 GHz Wi-Fi 6 and 6 GHz Wi-Fi 6 E clients simultaneously.
- It is well secured as ASUS instant guard protects all public Wi-Fi connections via remote VPN connection to the router, and ASUS AiProtection Pro secures all connected devices. Moreover, AiProtection Pro is free for a lifetime, offering you peace of mind that you can keep an eye on whatever is happening on your network with a mobile app. Finally, it provides advanced parental controls and commercial-grade security.
- The new ASUS router gets integrated seamlessly with all smart home devices, including Alexa Skills, making your life a lot easier.
ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 Specification
|Model Name||ET8 (W-2-PK)
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.11a
WiFi 4 (802.11n)
WiFi 5 (802.11ac)
WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
WiFi 6E (802.11ax)
|Data Rate||802.11a: up to 54 Mbps
802.11b: up to 11 Mbps
802.11g: up to 54 Mbps
WiFi 4 (802.11n) : up to 300 Mbps
WiFi 5 (802.11ac) : up to 867 Mbps
WiFi 6 (802.11ax) (2.4GHz) : up to 574 Mbps
WiFi 6 (802.11ax) (5GHz) : up to 1201 Mbps
WiFi 6E (802.11ax) (6GHz) : up to 4804 Mbps
|Processor||1.5 GHz quad-core processor|
|Boost Speed||1024-QAM high data rate
Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA)
20/40/80/160 MHz bandwidth
Beamforming: standard-based and universal
|Memory||512 MB RAM
256 MB Flash
|Operating Frequency||2.4G Hz, 5 GHz, 6 GHz|
|Ports||RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 3
RJ45 for 2.5G BaseT for WAN x 1,
USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 1
How to set up ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8?
ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 is easy to set up and manage even if you’ve no technical knowledge. However, if you’re a technical person, we are sure that you’ll definitely appreciate the comprehensive, advanced networking features.
You can easily set the device in three simple steps with ASUS Router App.
- Turn on ASUS ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8
- Create a Wi-Fi network name and then an admin account
- Next, all you need is to wait for a few minutes to get connected to the wi-Fi and enjoy ultra-fast internet connectivity.
It also offers you the choice of choosing a single SSID or multiple SSIDs network naming.
Price and Availability of ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8
As to price and availability, The ASUS latest ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 Wi-Fi 6E Mesh Wi-Fi systems are readily available on Amazon at the cost of $529.99. if you still have any queries or want to know more about the ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 router, do let us know in the comment section.