Best Headphones for Toddlers
Choosing the best headphones for toddlers is probably the biggest challenge for us, parents.
That’s because we prioritize the safety of our kids using headphones to avoid the risks of hearing damage.
It would be wise to maintain the safety of children listening to headphones for extended hours or at higher volume levels.
Most headphones for toddlers have volume limiters to restrict the audio to 85db and a maximum of 92db.
Best Headphones for Toddlers – The List
Toddlers are at higher risk of getting hearing loss when compared to adults. The extra noisy or higher audio levels are considered unsafe for the children.
So, to help you choose the best headphones for your toddler, let’s compile the list of kid-friendly headphones on the market.
|Headset||Volume Limiter||Headphone Fit||Weight (grams)||Battery Life||Connectivity|
|ONANOFF BuddyPhones||Up to 85db||Over-ear||108g||-||Wired – Detachable|
|Puro Sound Labs BT2200||Up to 85db||Over-ear||173g||Up to 18 hours||Wireless|
|LilGadgets Untangled Pro||Up to 85db||Over-ear||141g||Up to 12 hours||Wireless|
|Riwbox CT-7S||Up to 85db||Over-ear||210g||-||Wireless|
Your kids are going to love these headphones by BuddyPhones, which is recommended for children between ages 3-10.
The colorful designs and custom-designed stickers make these headphones a must-have for your toddler.
Another reason to buy it right away is the award-winning safe audio, which is a built-in volume control feature.
The extra-durable foldable headbands give much-required comfort and convenience. Getting this piece would add a fun factor to your kid’s music listening time.
- Award-winning audio, design, and features
- Volume limiters to restrict the sound at recommended 85db level
- Extra durable space-saving foldable headband
- Built-in microphone
- Shareable audio cable to make music time fun (4 headphones in 1)
- Super-comfy ear cushions and soft travel bag
- Innovative design and built tested for quality
To ensure that your toddler’s eardrums are safe from hearing damage, no headphone is better than Puro Sound Labs BT2200.
The headphones strictly follow the WHOs 85db volume-limiting recommendation.
The BT2200 delivers studio-grade sound quality with clear and crisp audio, which is safer for kids. This piece is compatible with multiple devices with one-touch Bluetooth pairing.
- Up to 18 hours of playback time with 200 hours of standby
- One-touch Bluetooth compatibility with iPhone, Android, and smart devices
- WHOs recommended 85db volume-limit range
- Studio-grade sound quality with clear and crisp audio
- 82% background noise isolation feature
- Super-comfy ear cushions and durable built
If you are looking for wireless headphones for your toddler, then don’t look any further than LilGadgets Untangled Pro.
This wireless headphone is available in different colors to make your kid’s listening time splendid. LilGadgets is also one of the best kids headphones with a microphone.
For utmost comfort, the ear pads are made of SoftTouch breathable mesh material and flexible headbands. The look and feel of these headphones are definitely what your child is going to love.
- Up to 12 hours battery life with 180 hours standby
- Compatible with several smart devices through Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone
- SharePort feature to connect with other headphones
- Comfortable ear cushions to give children the astonishing sound and feel
- 5mm cable jack also available to connect with charger
4. Riwbox CT-7S
Your kid is unquestionably going to adore the Riwbox CT-7S because of its cat-ear shape. Not only the shape but also the LED lighting in this piece offers a great feeling to the toddlers.
It is a foldable Bluetooth headset with an awesome shape and glowing Riwbox cat cartoon sticker on both sides.
Talking about the sound quality and bass, this piece is what your child needs to make the most of the listening time.
The natural, clear, and crisp sound from these headphones are the things to love for sure.
- Foldable Bluetooth headphones with blinking LED lights
- Bluetooth 5.0 and powerful speakers that deliver quality
- ON/OFF LED lights with buttons available on the device
- Switch between wired and wireless mode easily
- Compatible with PC, smartphones, music players, and other devices
- Volume limiters to restrict volume to 85db only