BEST SONY SMART TV VS LG SMART TV MODELS
Wondering on which Smart Tv to invest in? Well, here we are to guide you with the best deals or to help you choose a better investment for your smart Television. It is very important to compare the best brands or the best deals before finalizing to invest in any asset as its a long term decision. Here we bring for you the comparison between the GIANTS of the smart TV world – Sony and LG. These two companies have recently been producing amazing smart televisions for its customers and both their products are in neck to neck competition. So do give this a read before jumping to any conclusion.
LG 32LH604T 32 INCH LED
One of the most preferred models of LEDs is this LG 32 Inch Smart Tv it comes with full Wifi and internet support and 2USB ports and 3HDMI ports. It has amazing audio quality and supports different audio experiences. The picture quality and clarity are also amazing however t does not support 3D picture quality. Supports inbuilt applications like Youtube, Netflix and Google Play. Some special features that are present in the LG 32 Inch LED are face, gesture and voice recognition.
- Is very lightweight and weighs only 5.32 Kgs
- Has an amazing Audio system with AAC,AC3(Dolby Digital),DTS,HAAC,HEAAC,MP2,MP3,PCM,WMA.
- It is a slim LED.
- Does not support a very impressive Video Format.
SONY BRAVIA KLV-32W562D 32 INCH LED
Another outstanding option to go with is the wide range of the Sony Bravia smart televisions. They have many models and different processors in this range but what we are focusing on is the amazing KLV-32W562D 32 INCH LED. It supports all the social media applications including those like Youtube, Netflix and Google Play. It supports 2USB Ports and 2HDMI Ports. Along with an amazing audio quality it even has an amazing video quality and supports clarity and gives you a very great visual experience.
- Great video format supports 3GP2,AVCHD,AVI,MKV,MOV,MP4,MPEG,MPEG-1.
- It is an Edge LED
- Does not have special features like voice, gesture or facial recognition
- Weighs approximately 6.4Kgs (Heavier than most of the LEDs)
Moving forward now we will learn about the other LEDs and their features also the bigger the better. Of course, having a bigger screen assures you with a better visual experience well this is all about the new generation 40 and 42 Inches LED.
LG 43LH576T 43 INCH FULL HD LED
This is a full HD 43 Inches LED it supports Wifi and internet with 1USB Port and 2 HDMI Ports. It has inbuilt applications, games and web browser also has pre-installed applications like Youtube, Netflix and Google Play. Weighs approximately 8.4Kgs and comes in one standard colour Black. Its USB ports are available on only one side and it does not support any NFC ports. Also, it gives an amazing audio experience as it has a great sound system and even the Video format is very appealing.
However, there could have been improvements in visual quality. It is a Slim LED and also has a stand-in case you don’t want to hang the television. Moreover, it also comes with a warranty time of 2 years.
- Light-weighted even with the stand the 43-inch television weighs only 8.7 Kgs.
- Provides an IPS panel
- Can use extended memory with the help of mobile phones
- The visual quality could have been better
- The brightness of IPS panel is low
SONY BRAVIA KLV-40W562D 40 INCH LED
In competition with the great LG 43 Inch is the SONY BRAVIA 40 inch. Well, you might wonder that this is comparatively smaller in its screen size than the LG 43 inch however its features won’t be able to feel anything like that. This TV set supports Wifi and internet and comes with 2USB Ports and 2 HDMI Ports. It is a FULL HD television and has an amazing video format that gives you a relaxing and an amazing visual experience.
You can operate the web browser and other social media applications through this TV and also has inbuilt applications like Youtube, Netflix, Google Play and Facebook. Comes with a warranty period of 2 years and has a special power-saving feature. Keep in mind that Sony Bravia is an EDGE LED and if you don’t want to hang it on the wall you can even place it on a table with the help of the additional stand provided.
- Comes with three ANALOG FORMATS such as PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- Has a stereo sound type for a better experience
- Also has an X reality Pro Display feature
- Is pretty expensive according to the other options available
These were the Pros and Cons of the best models that are available for purchase in the market. One can purchase whatever suits them the best, however, keeping in mind what your priority is is very important. If you are choosing a budget-friendly television then you should opt for an LG LED but in case you are looking for some amazing visual experience then one should definitely go for something from the range of Sony Bravia LED.
Now let’s discuss a few generals benefits of purchasing an LG or a SONY LED.
Pros of buying a LG Smart TV
- IPS Panel
- Provides a Magic Motion remote control
- 2 Years of Warranty
- a very budget – friendly LED
Cons of buying a LG Smart TV
- Some models have a low brightness level
- The 4k range is super expensive even higher than the price of SONY
Pros of buying a Sony smart TV
- Has an amazing brightness feature
- The picture quality provided by SONY is better than any other televisions available
- It has a really faster and a better processing system
- 2 Years Warranty
- Does not support Magic Motion remote control
- Usually goes out of the Budget