Best Bluetooth Headsets for Kids
Bluetooth headsets for kids have become a must-have accessory in this smartphone and gaming-consoles era.
Wireless kid’s headphones have also gained enough traction just like the wireless headsets for adults.
Kids’ and adults’ headphones might appear the same, but there are several differences between these two; take Volume Limiting, cushion quality, and restricted bass as examples.
Be it wired or wireless, kids’ headphones have volume limiters so that it doesn’t exceed 85 decibels, which is the WHOs recommended “safer” limit.
Best Bluetooth Headsets for Kids – The Exclusive List
Wireless Bluetooth headphones are the ultimate choice for kids. Not to forget, kids break things, so the chances of cable ripping are always there.
While the kids get attracted to headphones’ shape more than the sound, we, as parents need to make the right choice.
Going for the distinctively designed headphones with excellent audio quality, balanced sound, limited bass, and budget-friendly price would be highly appreciated.
With that said, let’s compile the list of the best Bluetooth headset for kids, right away.
|Headphone||Fit-type||Battery Life||Bluetooth Range||Audio Drivers||Connectivity||Weight|
|LilGadgets Untangled Pro||Over-ear||12 hours playback time and 180 hours standby||Up to 30 feet||40mm Neodymium drivers||Wireless||140 grams|
|Riwbox CT-7S Bluetooth Headphones||Over-ear||Wired/Wireless||Up to 30 feet||40mm Neodymium drivers||Wired/Wireless||210 grams|
|MIDOLA Kids Bluetooth Headphones||Over-ear||8 hours playback time||Up to 30 feet||40mm Neodymium drivers||Wired/Wireless||254 grams|
|Woice Kids Bluetooth Headphones||Over-ear||6-8 hours playback time||Up to 30 feet||40mm Neodymium drivers||Wireless||252 grams|
1. LilGadgets Untangled Pro
LilGadgets is known for manufacturing the best-in-class wireless headphones for kids. The Untangled Pro by LilGadgets produces a mesmerizing stereo sound with passive noise reduction.
It is one of the premium wireless headphones specially designed for kids aged 4 and up.
The volume is already limited to 93dB, so you don’t have to worry about adjusting it for your kid anymore.
Untangled Pro is made with first-rate polycarbonate material to offer you the much-required comfort and durability.
Ear cushions in these headphones are made with SoftTouch breathable mesh material to provide the utmost comfort to the kids.
It also has a SharePort feature that allows connecting one or more headphones wirelessly.
- 12 hours battery life with 180 hours standby
- Built-in microphone to make and receive calls
- Earpads and headband made with SoftTouch breathable mesh material
- SharePort feature to connect multiple headphones with a single device
- Volume limited to a maximum of 93dB
- 40mm audio drivers for clear sound
- Beautifully designed adjustable headband
2. Riwbox CT-7S Bluetooth Headphones
For its cat-ear design, your kid is going to love this headphone a lot. These wireless headphones come with a lightning theme to make the kid’s music listening time more delightful.
Riwbox CT-7S is a great mix-up of excellent music quality, blinking LED lights (ON/OFF), and colorful headbands.
The headphone encompasses volume limiters to control volume at 85db. Not only the shape and build quality, but the powerful 40mm speakers and Bluetooth 5.0 also add to the quality of these headphones.
It also has a 3.5mm audio jack to use as a wired headphone.
This Bluetooth headphone comes in a foldable design for easy portability.
When connected through cable, you can even make phone calls. The headphone can be connected to various smart devices through a 3.5mm jack or Bluetooth.
- Advanced 40mm neodymium sound driver
- Switch between Wired/Wireless modes easily
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology to connect with smart devices
- Blinking LED Lights with On/Off switch
- Over-ear headphones with adjustable headband
- Soft ear cushions for all-day use
- Volume limiter and control present
- Lightweight material and durable built
3. MIDOLA Kids Bluetooth Headphones
For those who want to treat their children with noise protection wireless headphones, MIDOLA would be the right choice for you.
These headphones have a volume limiting switch to control volume at 85 decibels and protect your kid’s ears from hearing damage.
The headphones have 8 hours of playback time via Bluetooth mode and can be switched to wired mode through a detachable cord.
MIDOLA headphones come with a flexible and adjustable headband to perfectly fit on the head.
With the universal 3.5mm audio jack and Bluetooth technology, these headphones can be connected to numerous smart devices.
- 40mm audio driver for superior sound clarity
- Compatible with maximum smart devices via 3.5mm audio jack or Bluetooth
- 200 hours standby time
- 85dB volume limiting to protect kids from hearing loss
- 10 meters Bluetooth range
- The foldable and flexible design makes it easy to carry
- Super-soft ear muffs made with durable material
4. Woice Kids Bluetooth Headphones
To let your kid enjoy listening to music, watching their favorite TV program, or making the most of gaming sessions, Woice kids’ headphones are the ultimate choice.
The headset produces a high-definition stereo sound so that the kids enjoy their entertainment time.
The headphones have volume limiters to block the volume at a maximum of 85 dB. It has an adjustable headband and super-comfy cushions to make it comfortable for children of all ages.
Woice headphones are extremely lightweight and have a foldable design, which makes them your travel partner.
The headphones also possess universal compatibility, thanks to Bluetooth and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Volume limiter to control volume at 85dB
- 40mm audio drivers for an excellent audio quality
- Adjustable headband and super-comfy ear pads
- 500mAh large battery for 6-8 hours of playback time
- The foldable design makes it easy to carry when traveling
- Compatible with maximum devices via a 3.5mm audio jack or Bluetooth
Noise-canceling headphones for kids with autism