How To Activate Siri On iPhone 11
While some iPhone users hate Siri, others cannot seem to be able to function without this feature. If, for some reason, you opted out of setting Siri up during the setup process or it has been disabled, then you can find out how to activate Siri with the help of this article. Firstly, what you need to know is that you can activate Siri iPhone 11 by two methods: By Voice Command and by pressing the side button.
Activating Siri By Voice Command
Most people opt for the Voice Command when they are in a hurry as it is quick and efficient. To activate Siri by voice command here is what you need to do:
1. Open the Settings app on your phone and scroll down until you find the Siri & Search option.
2. Once you click on that option head to the Ask Siri section and turn on the “Listen for ‘Hey Siri,’” you can confirm this option by tapping on the Enable Siri option that will appear on a pop-up window.
3. Select the continue option to feed your voice to Siri so that it knows which voice it should listen to.
4. Once you select the continue option, Siri will ask you to repeat a few commands os that it can familiarise itself with your voice. Once you have repeated all the commands successfully, you can select the done option.
5. Test out Siri by exiting the app and saying “Hey Siri” out loud and wait for Siri to turn on.
Activating Siri Using Side Button
When there is too much noise around you, or you want to activate Siri quickly, you can use this method. Apart from the voice command, another way that you can turn Siri iPhone 11 on is by using the Side Button of your phone. Here is how you can do that:
1. Go to the Settings app on your phone and scroll down until you find the ‘Siri & Search’ option.
2. Click on the option and head to the Ask Siri section and turn on the ‘Press Side Button for Siri’ option, you can confirm this action by selecting the “Enable Siri” option.
3. Exit from the Settings app and press the Side Button to test out Siri and wait for it activates.
4. Make sure that you long-press the Side Button for at least 2 or 3 seconds as you wait for Siri to be activated.
For both options, if you are setting up Siri for the first time, then you will need to select the ‘Enable Siri’ option to make sure that Siri is activated. If you have disabled Siri and want to activate it again, simply turning on the options will activate Siri again. Once you follow these easy steps, activating Siri will not be an issue for you, and you will be able to enjoy the added ease that Siri offers when using your iPhone 11.